In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Roy wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
After a discussion with Tony Tebby Jochen Merz and I have his permission to release the three Pointer Environment extensions HOT_REXT, PTR_GEN and WMAN as freeware. They will now be freely distributable. Copyright will remain with Tony Tebby I have some documentation with explanation the Keywords etc. which should be bundled with them. I will zip the whole thing and make it available to Dilwyn for inclusion on his website..

We have also got Tony's agreement to do the same for Toolkit II. At the moment I do not have a copy of this which can be LRESPR'd or a text file
to accompany it but I hope to have both soon.
OK

This means that these files can now be included with emulators free of
charge

It should be noted that the Menu Extensions remain commercial as they
are still being supported and developed by Jochen Merz Software. Anyone
wishing to distribute these with their software should contact him for a
licence

I hope you will all agree this is good news.

Yes, very good news.

--
Malcolm Cadman