In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
On  Thu, 27 Jan 2005 at 21:47:30, Bill Waugh wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

I think it is too... and informative :-P

I won't bore you with all the various misspellings of my name.

The best one I suppose, was a letter starting

"Dear Mr Services,"
Now THAT is funny :-)

even funnier if they had presumed a few Christian names - Motorway, Emergency, Special or perhaps Shed Erecting (;-)
I have one more now - seven in total.

I am even thinking of extending my office (shed) to make a print room.

Dear Mr Services ... are you clear on planning permission for all these sheds ? ... :-)

--
Malcolm Cadman