On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:58:46 +0100, PÃl Monstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I used to play a game called Cavern (I think) on my QL back in the '80. Is this game available somewhere, and is it possible to play it on one of the emulators for the PC?

Any other old games available?
--
PÃl Monstad

Quite a few old games are available from my website :

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/games.html
and
http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/updates.html

Probably the best emulator to use to play these sort of games is Qemulator - certainly seems to be more able to cope (unless they use copy protection of course). However, not that many have been put into the public domain - have a look on Dilwyn's site for downloads:

http://www.dilwyn.uk6.net/index.html

As for running them on a Minerva ROM Tony, did you ever try them with Minerva in dual screen mode - most games will work in that mode rather than single screen mode on Minerva, for some reason

-- Rich Mellor RWAP Services 26 Oak Road, Shelfield, Walsall, West Midlands WS4 1RQ

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/