On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:26:56 +0100, Marcel Kilgus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

After months of development and beta testing I'm proud to announce
that QPC2 version 3.30 officially went live. As usual the update is
free for all users of QPC2 version 3. Get it from
http://www.kilgus.net/qpc/

Main changes are a much faster emulation core and uQLx compatible
TCP/IP functionality. Furthermore there are some bug fixes and smaller
enhancements. It comes complete with SMSQ/E v3.09.

Thanks Marcel - guess the biggest comment which is missing from this announcement is the fact that the full IP support means that QPC2 can at last access the internet directly - just a shame Lynx is the only internet browser we have.

Q40 / Q60 should not be far behind (but under QDOS Classic)

I think that Qemulator already supports IP access, and can run Lynx - any others?
uQLx (I have no experience of this).

<<cut>>

--
Rich Mellor