I got a reply to the reply - Leon says he may well attend the Quanta bash on the south coast (he keeps an eye on a few QL websites like Quanta's), and he is still in touch with Brian Pain, although it may prove a bit far for Brian to attend. Still, getting one of the two founders of Quanta to attend the meeting is a good start!

Dilwyn Jones

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Mellor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Leon Heller

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:49:56 -0000, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I recently had an email from Leon Heller, one of the founders of Quanta.

I mentioned in my reply to him that Quanta was having a big 21st bash this autumn and asked if he could be present. I thought it would be nice if we could get Leon or Brian Pain to attend after all these years.

Yes it sure would be nice - it was a shame when they left the QL fold....

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.7.3 - Release Date: 24/01/2005