Just be careful when soldering it in. They can explode if you get carried away. A quick tap of solder though is fine.

jim

On Mar 20, 2005, at 11:43 PM, Phoebus R. Dokos (ÎÎÎÎÎÏ Î. ÎÏÏÎÎÏ) wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:53:35 -0500 (GMT-05:00), extdgl42 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone have for sale the SGC card battery? The red creature about 3/4 inch square. I have an index card recording the stamped in printing on the top surface, but not with me at the moment. Today we replaced the Minerva battery, which registered about .1 or .2 V. The SGC battery barely even made the multi meter needle quiver. I believe we were touching with the probes correctly.

Doug L. 37830 USA

Doug,
I replaced mine with a run of the mill Lithium battery bought from Walmart. It just needs soldering in the appropriate positions :-)

As for the Minnie battery I assume you mean Mel's... I am glad you finally got around to it :-)

Ffibys