Bill,

Please forward me the following items by separate email and I will try to figure out what is wrong with your install and running of QDT. Also, please feel free to contact me through the following email on any QDT related questions. Part of your QDT documentation gives you information on getting 'quick' support.

1. send me a copy of:
  - if QDT installed properly:
        from win1_QDT_, there should be an install_log or similar type file
    else if QDT did not install properly
        from win1_QDTINST_, the same install log or similar file

2. your boot file
  - original one that was backed up
  - boot file after QDT installed

3. your QDT_log file after you ran QDT (in win1_QDT_)

4. the DESKTOP_QDT file in win1_QDT_

Is your boot file a single file or does it call other basic boot files conditionally during boot?

I have many messages that are included in these and should be able to determine the issue if you can pass these files to me to review.

        support AT  jdh-stech DOT com

Thanks,
jim