He he, I knew there was little or no chance of this happening for that very
reason, so I figured I could get away with pulling Marcel's leg. Poor lad, he's
worked so hard on QL stuff lately and all we do is tease him! I'd better wear
my flame proof suit for the AGM or he'll charge me double for the new Easyptr
;-)

Dilwyn Jones