Aurélien GÉRÔME wrote:
> By the way, there is *NO WAY* yet to get a fast emulation of an MMU
> which is required by Linux.

Actually, I wouldn't be so sure. Using decent JIT technology a 68k
core (without MMU) with at least 200Mhz (relative to 68060) could be
possible on current PCs (my guess is more like 300 to 400Mhz). I
cannot believe that an MMU emulation would slow that down to 1/10th.
Frankly, I just don't see any market for it, otherwise I would have
tried.

Marcel

  • ... Aurélien GÉRÔME
    • ... pgraf
      • ... Aurélien GÉRÔME
        • ... Aurélien GÉRÔME
        • ... Marcel Kilgus
          • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
            • ... Marcel Kilgus
              • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
          • ... Aurélien GÉRÔME
      • ... Roy wood
        • ... Aurélien GÉRÔME
    • ... Dilwyn Jones