In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jeremy Taffel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
<SNIP>
Where did you advertise this? I didn't know about it.
Jeremy

Probably in QL Today. Do you subscribe to that?

No
You see this is where I have a problem with all this. Here is someone who 'cannot justify the expense of buying QPC2' and probably cannot justify the expense of subscribing to QL Today and wants Marcel, Jochen and I to justify the expense of supplying him with cheap software. How does this work? What do you put in?
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB