In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> manual... sample of which I sent to Marcel) but due to the birth of >son
> ...... however the time draws near ;-)

Morning Ffibys,

Congratulations due then ?

I'm intrigued by the mention that you will have 'time' soon to do some QL'ing - how come you have time when you've just had a child and I don't have any, and I never have enough time for anything ?

Cheers,
Norman.
He he, Ffibys fell into the trap, so now we can all fire off "things to do" lists at him ;-)

Yes, what we really need, Phoebus, is life, the universe, and everything ... before breakfast ... after that we can get down to the serious stuff.

Congratulations too on the birth ... and to your partner.

Although I hope he is not called Julius, or us little Englanders may get conquered again ... :-)

--
Malcolm Cadman