Why does not everyone buy the a full copy of QPC2, as it is not that expensive. The all the functionality is there.

Especially as the TCP/IP interface has been implemented, new QL based Internet applications could not be developed.

I was going use UQLX for this, but QPC2 looks a better way to do this.

Derek
Actually, QPC2 is expensive to many people. An outlay of £65.00 would be too much for people on low wages or for pensioners.

If you can afford it, QPC2 is well worth the money, and you are getting the best QL emulator, but to say "QPC2....is not expensive" - I would dispute that. It is an outlay of more than a third of my weekly take home wage for example, which is pretty average for Wales. Round here, National Minimum Wage is pretty normal wages unless you happen to work for national organisations paying national pay rates (public bodies basically)!

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
  • ... Marcel Kilgus
    • ... Marcel Kilgus
      • ... P Witte
        • ... Marcel Kilgus
      • ... Jeremy Taffel
        • ... Roy wood
          • ... Derek Stewart
            • ... Dilwyn Jones
              • ... Timothy Swenson
                • ... Tony Firshman
                • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
                • ... Malcolm Cadman
            • ... Timothy Swenson
              • ... Branko Badrljica
          • ... Marcel Kilgus