Hi Guys,

Wanted to let everyone know why there hasn't been a major QDT upgrade since the initial release. It is another moving story (but not nearly as painful as Jochen's).

For the last four months I have been contracting with ATI out of the local office on a huge project so have been very busy, much of it spent traveling to Canada.

The good news is the last boxes are almost out of my Bay area home and packed on a truck. A week from today I will arrive in temporary housing in Toronto, Canada and start practicing saying 'A' on the end of every other sentence (just joking, only on every 3-4 sentences). I will be working for ATI as an architect (my perfect job) - you will see the first thing that I was involved in pretty soon.

Once I get up there (and perhaps on the move) I can start spending some real time again on QDT. I am currently working on the drag and drop (the top requested feature) and then probably the file manager. Then I will go back and fill in all the tabbed notebook capabilities (there are tons of things coming).

Stay tuned...

The almost Canadian, jim