In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Darren Branagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

This is the worry I had, would we sell 10 never mind 50 or 100. I would
really like to commit to 100, which would make getting the logo a reality,
which I think is the thing that will make the item a bit more personal, and
also sellable to the QL community. It will set it apart from the ton of
other USB sticks that are available everywhere.

On the plus side, there has been a flurry of positive emails and commitments
from quite a few people to buy one or even several. Thank you, this is the
sort of thing that will encourage me.

I will try and get something to John mason in the coming days - I want to
contact a few more people (beta testers, and some programmers) to make sure
I have a team on board before committing as I don't have the time to do this
on my own anymore.

Well, if the London Quanta group members agree, we may buy 5 to 10 just for the group.

If the software content is an instant QL environment, then they are useful to pass on to others who may then be tempted to have an interest in the QL. Which is the marketing side of the promotion of a 'QL on a stick'.

--
Malcolm Cadman
    • ... Derek Stewart