Spring would be better for me too.  Sometime after March.

All the best to Al!

jim

On Sep 26, 2005, at 8:07 AM, Bill Cable wrote:

As many of you know Al Boehm suffered a serious stroke this summer. He was the organizer of the US QL show. He is slowly recovering but still is partially paralyzed on his left side. I spoke with him by phone two days ago and he appointed me to decide what to do. The original Motel picked as the show site has changed hands and can not be located by its original name. I am not aware of anyone coming to this show at present. If anyone is please contact me. I am canceling the show as originally set up although we may have a small meeting in the Boston area at Al's daughters house on Oct 9th although that has not been decided for sure. We may schedule another show for the spring of 2006 in the
Boston area.

Bill Cable