HI Guys,

I must have some character checking that is blocking the extended characters such as these. Will look into it and fix it on an upcoming update. Thanks for reporting it.

QDT work is currently ongoing after a long hiatus from it due to my move and new job. But putting in the hours on the drag and drop copy/ move feature at this time. Stay tuned...

Jim