Την Sun, 04 Dec 2005 22:35:54 -0500,ο(η) Marcel Kilgus
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:

> David Tubbs wrote:
>> If you think that is a proper response to offers of help then I am sorry
>> for you.
>
> Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by a simple
> misunderstanding.
>
> Anyway, you're offering a cassette while he's looking for the PC
> version of XChange. I'm no psychic, but I guess those two don't mix.
>
> Marcel

That's what I understood too.. M/C = MicroCassette or Metal Cassette.
Definitely not what a PC would use (well except IBM PC Model A with 64K
Ram... that DID have the option for a Tape - Just like a Spectrum, but
slower, and 10 times more expensive, and its games sucked! [1]

Ffibys

[1] Like a Dyson(TM) if not worse ;-)