If anyone is in contact with John Roberts, please can they either pass
on the following message to him or let me have his email address. He
has used the form on my website to send me an email message without
filling in his email address.

"John - Launchpad can work from floppy disks, but is supplied
configured to run from hard disk since most people use it from hard
disk. Please read the instructions on how to reconfigure a copy of the
program with CONFIG or MENUCONFIG programs to run from FLP1_ (read the
README_TXT on disk 1 or  README_DOC on disk 2), it is NOT just a case
of editing the boot program. Note that in common with many operating
system front end programs, it needs to write out its own settings
every time you change anything, so with floppy disks you must also set
it to prompt for insertion of Launchpad disks when running from
floppy, which tends to need a lot of disk changes if you make changes
to it often. If you have not updated your copy since Portsmouth,
please feel free to send me the disks for a free upgrade and if you
wish I'll configure the upgrade to run from FLP1_ for you if you are
not using a hard disk system. It is well worth updating anyway as
there have been a number of important changes since then.

Dilwyn Jones"