> Here's a challenge for you Dilwyn...... A QL calendar which covers
> all
> the above; so I can find out when to keep the Sabbath when in
> Rekyavik
> in February, and can keep track of both my leave (leave year
> Jan-Jan),
> and my wife's (leave year April to April)  so I can work out if she
> has
> the leave left to accompany me. :-P
>
> Jeremy
No chance! My poor brain struggled to cope with what the program is
able to do as it stands! And that's even though someone else did the
hard work with the Clocking In series in Toady a few years ago. I'm
sure a couple more programs were published as well, which allowed for
Gregorian dates, calculation of Greek Easter days and so on.

Trying to work out how to make Calendars start on any day of the week
was a bit of a headache in itself. Most listings I've seen written in
basic don't allow such a choice. I'm not quite sure why Ralf couldn't
get it to make calendars starting with monday, unless I've
misunderstood what he meant.

You can make most of the calendars start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday
in the program. I tried to document it well enough to allow people to
use the techniques to write their own routines to meet their own
needs.

I suspect (unless this doesn't work on Ralf's system) that he may have
seen the 'First day of week (0=sunday, 6=saturday)' prompt and not
realised he could enter any number in that range - 1 for monday, 2 for
tuesday and so on. Option 3 does not allow you to specify start day at
all, since it's a one line per day format always starting on first of
the month whatever day that is.