----- Original Message -----
From: "François Van Emelen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Software versions was Sedit 2.26

>Here is my list of most used programs:
  >Qspread v. 4.03
  >QD v.b.01
  >QPAC1 v. 1.00
  >QPAC2 v. 1.42
  >Easyptr 4.09
  >Agenda v. 1.09
  >Basic Linker v. 2.07
  >QPC2 v. 3.30
  >Wined v. 1.26
  >Fifi v. 4.30
  >Suqcess v. 2.03
  >Qtyp2 v. 2.04
  >QDT  v.1.00r
  >DataDesign
  >LineDesign
  >QL2PC  and STIJL check
  >Multi sprite viewer and Menu viewer P. Witte
  >ProwesS/Proforma
  >QLDBAS v 1.11

>This could be the start of a very long list.

I think this could apply to all of us. Frankly I would find it very
difficult to decide which are the 10 programs I use most - it all depends on
whether my main activity at any one time is writing articles or program
development.

Now that nice Mr. Gates gives us this information in Windows XP. My most
used PC program is called QPC2. Is there anyone out there who also uses it?

> 5: Don't be naive enough to think that you will get replies to emails if
> you
> send them out. Tony Firshman has been doing email shots advertising shows
> for almost 6 years and I have been doing snail mails for 2 years. Some
> traders, including software traders, have never given us a single reply to
> our emails asking for their copy. (Quanta used to be one of the worse
> offenders until you came along, John. For your efficiency we are very
> grateful.),

>I didn't know we (users) were supposed to comment react or reply
>to those.

Users are not necessarily expected to reply to emails, but traders are.
Before QL is 21 Tony Firshman sent out his usual email and Quanta fully
funded a snailmail to the rest. In other words traders had the opportunity
of free advertising to every known QL-er in the UK. We got a better response
than usual, but still not all traders replied,

Best Wishes,

Geoff