Many thanks to whoever was responsible for tweaking Xchange. Can I request a
further tweak?

When working in Archive, the 'Alter' command is closed by pressing the 'F5'
key. as this is adjacent to the 'F6' key it is often the case that both keys
get inadvertently pressed together or perhaps the 'F6' key by mistake. This
can be quite disastrous as 'F6' closes Xchange with the database file left
open. I know that this can be RECOVERed but it's time consuming.

Is it possible for the internal code to close all database files when the
'F6' key is pressed before closing Xchange? Thank you in anticipation.

Regards,

John Gilpin.