At 12:48 31/05/2006 +0100, you wrote:

>PEPS. Infinity. I considered introducing infinity in Minerva, but I
>wouldn't have been happy with just the one.
>
>--
>Lau & Marcel

So if it is possible for the computer to handle infinity how and where is
it done ?

Processor or co-processor ?
Operating system ?
Programme, spreadsheet or calculator ?

Would it be dependent on how numbers were represented internally ?

I can't see how one can calculate to infinity even though it is simple to
reason that there are an infinite number of points on a finite line.

1/0 , 0^0 (==0/0) each produce errors in MSExcel.

Unsurprising, I suppose, that I see no font containing the symbol.