[EMAIL PROTECTED] schreef:
> Greetings Earthlings,
>
> Right then, as promised, QStripper has been put up on the Web for a severe
> testing session. I've done my bit and found a couple of bugs

(details later) but nothing too 'heavy'. It's your turn now !

<SNIP>

> Have fun.
>

> Cheers,
> Norman.

Hi Norman,

Thank you for QStripper. I have already fed it with half a dozen of QL
Quill docs and it does what it is supposed to do and it is fast and easy
to use.
I noticed  only one weekness: it is not very good with special
characters (éçàâä....) ... and most of my Quill docs are in French and
Dutch :(

It would be nice to have a QStripper that would do the same job for
Quill docs in PC format.

I'am sure QStripper will be success!

François Van Emelen