Hi Dilwyn,

> Does anyone have any experience of using MCALLT in Easyptr?
>
> I'm looking for a few examples of making use of the timeout and events
> (general tinkering), and perhaps for adding help 'bubbles' to my
> programs.

I have suqcessfully adapted the help/hint example, as Per Witte described
it in QLToday v10i3, for Suqcess 2.04.
However there were some unexpected differences with MCALL.

1) The timing of the pan/scroll arrows & bars was affected. The rows in
the AW moved 2 or 3 lines with one click instead of one. This was solved
by Marcel (who else) with the latest version of ptrmenr_cde v4.10. So make
sure you use the latest version if you use scrollable AW items.

2) I also used: key=MCALL(#ch%,...): PVAL #ch%,erg%
and then I checked erg%(16) for the Wake key (CF2), for which there was no
Loose Item.
This doesn't work with MCALLT.

Marcel suggested the following:
ev% = 64