Marcel Kilgus writes:

>P Witte wrote:
>>> www.witteware.com/knoware
>> Please note the new web address!
>
> I did! Finally something I could perhaps remember!
>
>>  DATE - SMSQ/E compatibility toolkits for QDOS and Minerva
>
> Ah, somebody who puts his money where his mouth is, I like that! :-)
> Thanks.

More mouth than money, I guess ;o)

In the end I decided to nick and package the code from the Minerva sources
instead of extracting and tidying up my own code, some of which originally
came from Qdos, as Im uncertain about the status of the Qdos disassembly...

Pity its not possible to update the system keywords in Qdos prior to JS.
There must be some way of doing this though, as I believe TK2 updates the
CALL command. Does anyone know a way around this?

PS: I discovered a bug in my source code for the DATE function. Anyone who
extracted this before now should reload the date.htm page. The toolkit is
not affected.

Per