It was reported at last weeks Nemqlug meeting that QShang will not run on
the latest QPC2 V3.33 (I suspect it wouldn't run on some earlier ones too)
The same problems were evident when using the latest SMSQ on a Q40 too but
we managed to get it going on a black box QL with SGC and SMSQ V2.91 - the
only other SMSQ version available to us. The same faults occurred with
Diamonds too. We remember a similar fault being reported about Xchange where
the graphics (Window outlines) were condensed at the Left hand side of the
screen. That is what happens with QShang and Diamonds. Can anyone offer a
solution please?

John Gilpin.
For Nemqlug members.