Hi,

I use a DIN to SCART for everday use, perhaps you could email the
polish chap who advertises that particular lead on ebay and ask
whether
he'll make you a DIN to composite.

Cheers
Neil

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 19 February 2007 14:41 >>>
Hi,

Does anyone have a spare composite video connector
(for the RGB
connector)
lead for sale?

I have a decent monitor which takes a composite video
input I'd like to
use but athough I do have a soldering iron, I'm having
trouble finding
the
a matching DIN plug :)

Thanks

Ian.

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may
it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact the company on
01793-715380, then delete it from your system. Please note neither the company
nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any) for viruses.
No contract may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of email
communications.

BC Services (UK) Limited (trading as Boxclever), Technology House,
Ampthill Road, Bedford, MK42 9QQ.  Registered No. 5290544 England

 www.boxclever.co.uk