[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>What  I'm basically interested in right now is how I can revive my old
>collection of software, most importantly Text87, which is by far the
>most expensive piece of my software collection. It just doesn't seem  to
>like the QPC. Any hints on that, maybe?

Hi

If the problem with text87 is the GD2 colour drivers which I think it will
be if your version of QPC2 is upto date (QPC 3.33 & SMSQ/E 3.13) you will  need
to buy the text87 patch program to update it for the GD2 colour drivers.  JMS
software & QBranch sell it I think. Once you have patched it to run on  QPC2
there is a freeware patch for the patched version of Text87 to  give a wider
range of paper & ink colour options. On Dilwyn Jones  site.

Duncan