Hi

Has anyone tried to copy a file of 1Mb or greater size from a PC hard  disk
to the Win1_ QXL win container hard disk of QPC2 using Qtrans or the QPAC 2
files thing. I am trying to copy files from my Q60 Hard disk to QPC2. I have
zipped my SBASIC folder on the Q60 to a zip file of aprroximately 1 Mb in size,

copied it to a FAT16 formatted compact flash card and then tried to copy the
zip  file into QPC2 as described above. However I have tried QPC2 crashes and
crashes  so badly that windows asks if I want to send a report of the crash to
microsoft.  QPC2 3.33 smsqe 3.13. The zip file is not corrupt as I can unzip
the contents  correclt on the PC.

Is there a limit to the size of file that can be copied from DOS formatted
disks into the QXL win container?

Duncan