Tony,

>... so you will be switching off the fridge/freezer, central heating
>(and draining it), answer machine etc then (8-)#

I always drain the central heating before I go out - doesn't everyone?
No I get your point - but you try explaining that to someone who, for years,
has switched off the switch of the sockets even when nothing is plugged in - to
stop electric leaking out.

Some people underrstand electricity and some don't. Some, never will.

>When did your computer last catch fire?

It's not so much the computer - they are, I'm told, meant to be left on anyway.
It's the routers and so on - they run a little hot for my liking. I've got
three now - a Linksys, a D-Link and now a new Belkin - all three get hot.

>Well the bait of a 10GB photo space might be the answer.

I suspect she might want more :o)

>I got it OK I think - Rawden now?

Ok, you got it, Rawdon it is. Thanks.

Cheers,