Hey David,

(I've cc'd this to David in case he has unsubscribed !)

>> Hardly

OUTLM is used by the Pointer Environment to set the outline of the primary
window. This is where all your other windows (that get opened by that
application) and so on, get opened within. Basically setting 256 by 512
starting at 0,0 is a bad thing - I know, I did it years ago - because you have
covered the entire screen (ok, in those days) abd clicking on another program's
window was interpreted as being your apps window - so you couldn't switch apps
by clicking.

The PE looks at the co-ordinates of where the mouse was clicked and tries to
find out which window the click occurred in - but if some app have an OUTLN
over the coordinates, that's the one that gets picked.

>> Appologies for SPAMMING !
>> So I will say Goodbye All

I suspect that some spam filter somewhere has inserted that. I get it all the
time at work, for example, if an email 'trail' with a certain number of
messages with the same subject, after the triggering email, they all get
flagged as SPAM - no-one is changing the subject deliberately to make you out
to be a spammer.

Cheers,
Norman.