In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Andy Barber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Also, the "Atom" name, was once used for a British made computer called
the Acorn Atom - back in 1980's ..... the era of the first QL machines
too.
The Atom was a fine machine, with a fast (if unusual) basic.

*#*Snip#*#

I though it ran BBC Basic, which was inferior but similar to SuperBASIC?

BBC Basic was ... is ... capable of being very structured. With a lot of hooks in to the hardware side of the processor being used.

I prefer SuperBASIC, though, for its elegance, if used that way of course.

--
Malcolm Cadman