Do you want I set up a link quickly on my website ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Mikael Ström
Envoyé : lundi 6 octobre 2008 21:30
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [Ql-Users] Quill-View

Dear fellow QL Users,

I'm primarily working on WinXP (no, I don't like it), and got tired of
having to fire up the emulator each time I need to read a Quill document. So
I wrote "Quill-View" which via drag and drop reads a Quill document and
translates to text or html, and then shows the document in Notepad or the
default browser. It currently supports most formatting features in Quill.

I'm getting close to be done with this thing and figured there might be
others out there who could make use of it. If so, please drop me a line and
I'll send a copy for testing. With a little more testing and fixing (and if
there is anyone interested) I'll make it public for free use.

Cheers!

/Mike