----- Original Message ----- From: "George Gwilt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] The forgotten half

On 22 Oct 2008, at 19:53, Malcolm Cadman wrote:

To kick the debate off ... how many people are regularly attending at Quanta Group local meetings ?

The Scottish Group is pretty small, but pretty regular.

George

But in a sense with your software very active!

I knew about most of the subgroups so far mentioned, but what about the rest?

Dorset? Solent? Surrey, especially now they no longer run shows? Sussex - I suspect it no longer exists no Roy will no longer be running shows,

Best wishes,

Geoff