Can you post the URL's of both websites please?

 Regards
Andy Barber

________________________________
From: Malcolm Cadman <q...@mcad.demon.co.uk>
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Sent: Saturday, 27 December, 2008 17:05:24
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] QL Today & Merry X-Mas

In message <49520229.2060...@j-m-s.com>, SMSQ <s...@j-m-s.com> writes

Hi Jochen,

I received my copy today, 27th December 2008, in London.

Thanks for the usual good service ... :-)

Another interesting read.

Perhaps with the News item, on Page 5 and Page 6, concerning Quanta sub group
web sites ... my site should be nominated best English sub group site, and
George Gwilt's site as best Scottish ..... :-)

That way, as there is no other competition, we are both winners !

Seriously, though, the main Quanta web site is a very good start, by Dan Abott;
and yet it does not appear to be regularly updated with relevant information as
may be expected.

Whilst updating my sub group web page I also discovered that the link to the
main Quanta web site had also been changed, without any notice.

> Hi everybody,
>
> as I discovered in the past few days that letters within Europe take 10 days
> or longer (to arrive here), I would like to report that issue 2 of QL Today
> Volume 13 has been mailed to its readers 12th and 13th of December (as stated
> also on SMSQ.J-M-S.COM, news section). As I have had feedback from Germany
> and Belgium already, I expect it to have reached most or all of its readers.
> At least I hope so.
> The package to Roy went 10th of December to the UK, so all readers should
> have been served at the same time.
>
> Feedback is welcome and very important as we like to know what YOU prefer.
>
> Merry X-Mas and all the best for 2009,
>
> Jochen

-- Malcolm Cadman