Op Fri, 30 Jan 2009 19:50:02 +0100 schreef Geoff Wicks <gtwi...@btinternet.com>:

Do you keep to the old black, red and green colours or the alternative colourway?

I have found QTYP unsatisfactory with the latter, although this is more of a cursor that is difficult to see than anything else.

I can confirm Geoff's findings. I did a quick test.
There is no problem when running the non-patched version in mode 4 on Aurora.
(SMSQ/E 3.13 in 1024x768, Qtyp 2.04)
Running the patched colour version on Aurora in mode 16 is also working properly.

The patched T87 in 4 colours on QPC2 leaves the "browse" window on the screen. Also the coloured version leaves it on the QPC2 screen and in addition loses the cursor so you don't know which word it's conplaining about.

Bob

--
Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/