I'm a bit late with my monthly mailing. It's eleven weeks since the "birth
anniversary" of our baby. The high street media coverage in the PCW magazine
boosted access to the anniversary web-page and downloads. Download
statistics since January 12th 2009 are:
- 1064 downloads of the anniversary PowerPoint presentation
- 392 downloads of QPC (the virtual QL to run on the PC)

I did brush up the anniversary PowerPoint presentation with more and better
pictures. You can download the updated one from the anniversary web-page
(see link on bottom of this mailing).

To this months surprise: Known books with QL coverage are "The Sinclair
Story", "Sinclair and the 'sunrise' technology" and "Just for Fun". They are
available online. I did grab out a lost book, the "Sinclair's QL
microcomputer" case study published in 1986 by the Open University. You can
download a scan of it as a PDF from the anniversary web-page.

That's it for now. Have a nice spring time, happy eastern holidays and those
who will attend the QUANTA 25th Anniversary Workshop enjoy it.

Best regards, Urs
http://www.qlvsjaguar.homepage.bluewin.ch/SinclairQL_25th_anniversary_1984_t
o_2009.html