From: Bob Spelten <b...@chello.nl>
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Sent: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:00
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Qubide 2 and CDs

Op Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:22:02 +0200 schreef Dave Walker <iti...@ntlworld.com>:?
?

> Duncan,?

>?

> DiscOVER SHOULD read the MSDOS disk format - it certainly has been able > to?

> do so in the past as long as it has been formatted to FAT16 (it will not?

> handle FAT32 or NTFS).   How big is the drive you are trying to use - I?

> could probably sort out why DiscOver is not working if I can get an > image
> of the disk. If it is not large it might well compress down to a > manageable
> size.?

>?

My Zip's are 100Mb and the EZ's are 128Mb and they are formatted as FAT16.?

I had not thought of trying DiscOVER to read them, I have only used it in the
past to read floppies.?

My question is how to read/write inside the QXL.WIN's I have created on them.?
?

Bob?
?

--Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma:
http://www.opera.com/mail/?

http://www.q-v-d.demon.co.uk/smsqe.htm?