Thanks to Derek who shared his capture with ql-users I've just seen the
movie this morning. Yes, it's amusing. Even there are errors but no big harm
to the whole story. It's well done, especially as it's a drama and not a
documentary.

A guy of the production team contacted me this January asking for the QL TV
ad which I did put on YouTube back in 2007. I directed them to all my QL and
QL-is-25 material which is on the web. So it's nice to see that my stuff
(Launch PIC's, TV ad, QL story, etc.) inspired them bringing QL coverage in
this drama. I know that Rick Dickinson did assist with models, drawings and
script authentification.

The QL TV ad I've put on YouTube had more than 2500 views since Micro Men
was broadcasted first last Thursday. Almost 100% of those 2500 views are
from the UK which is not surprising. In the 2 years before the event it had
something like 9500 views in total. Amazing?!
http://www.cowo.ch/downloads/SinclairQL_TV_ad_Micro_Men_aftermath_20091011.j
pg

Best regards, Urs