Has anyone looked at producing a version of a QL emulator in Java - with the popularity of the QL Wiki continually increasing, it is good to see it getting high ratings on google when searching for programs. It is also helping to attract more people back to the QL, judging by the sales on my website and ebay - I listed a boxed QL on ebay the other day, and over 80 people are watching it, with its price currently at over £80 !!

What is really missing from the QL Wiki, is the ability to see what the QL Software actually does.

I have tested and got the majority of software working on q-emulator, and what we ideally would need would be a link on the page for each piece of software to a Java based emulator which would allow you to run each item of software, for say, a maximum of 2 minutes at a time, so that people could try each title out.

Is there anyone willing and able to write such an emulator ?

You mean something like this
http://www.vavasour.ca/jeff/ts1000/index.html
but for the QL ?
Yeah, would be cool :)