We have now launched a new retro auction website - http://www.sellmyretro.com

The idea is to bring traders, collectors and users together - we have added a wiki to each category and could do with some more wiki text (or different languages).

If we have missed any categories, please let us know.

The fees are a lot cheaper than on ebay, and we are working towards two types of webstore - a free webstore linked to a category, so that traders can let people know where else that they can try, or a paid for webstore (£5 per month) with 50% off all fees on the site.

Plenty more ideas in the offing, but we are open to suggestions!

Can I suggest that Quanta and QL Today open a webstore linked to the Sinclair QL category, to establish a presence for themselves on the site - I will ensure that they don't get charged any fees for the time being!

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk