Hi John,

glad to read it has arrived. Considering the fact that I sent
the magazine several times from Austria in the past few years and it usually arrived within 6 or 10 days, I guess the Xmas delay was an exception due to Xmas, and it variied depending on the destination.

Enjoy the read!

Cheers   Jochen

John Gilpin wrote:
QL Today arrived in Manchester, UK this morning.

Many thanks. - will read it in bed tonight.!

Regards to all,

John Gilpin.