As Herb Schaaf was looking for 'true' randomness on page 6, may I suggest that QL Today delivery date be used as the basis for 'true' randomness? Or rather, the randomness of the various postal services involved?
Well, we can see a bundle of arrivals today ... not too random, it seems.

Otherwise, Jochen or Geoff (will the guilty one please stand up!) might have unintentionally started another 'random' generator with the spelling of my name - a quick glance through the mag (cover, contents list, news and page 17 article) reveals 3 different spellings so far - who can work out the correct spelling (clue: my signature below...)?
;-))
Oh dear! Well, there's me laying it out, Bruce and Geoff doing the
proof-reading. I guess we're all guilty then.

(Actually, not a bad issue at all!)
I thought so too when I brought it to the printer :-)

Cheers   Jochen
--
Jochen Merz Software - Kaiser-Wilhelm-Str. 302 - D-47169 Duisburg
   Tel. +49-(0)203-502011      Fax +49-(0)203-502012