-------- Original Message --------

*From:* Malcolm Cadman <q...@mcad.demon.co.uk>
*To:* ql-us...@q-v-d.com
*Date:* Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:32:26 +0100

Hi,

Following this up.

It is clear that the last two on this list  - 7- Surrey and 8 - Sussex
- no longer operate.

Can anyone confirm the operation of numbers 1, 2, and 6 on the list ?

As George contributes regularly to this list, he can confirm the details
for number 5.

1 - West Midlands - Meets at the Bull, 1 Price Street, Birmingham.
Meet 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, members pay £1 a Meeting.
24 times a Year ?

2 - Dorset - No described location.
Meet on the second Sunday of every month, no cost indicated.
12 times a Year ?

3 - London - School Room, Welsh Congregational Chapel, London SE1.
Meet second Sunday of each month - 10 times a Year.
Now changing over to 8 times a Year in 2010.

4 - North-East Manchester - 181 Urmston Lane, Stretford, Manchester.
Meet last Thursday of each month, except December.
11 times a Year.

5 - Scottish - George Gwilt's home.
Meet second Sunday of every month.
12 times a Year ?

6 - Solent - Botley Market Hall.
Meet first Saturday of every month.
12 times a Year ?

7 - Surrey - No venue announced.
Meet last Wednesday of every month, except December.
11 times a Year ?

8 - Sussex - No venue announced.
No meeting place.
? times a Year.