Hi Peter,

seems to be - you all issues except the ones to Germany were mailed at the same time, same post office (of course).
March and June issues seemed to have arrived quickly at all destinations.
I still don't think the Austrian post office stores the issues for
different times before they get delivered to the various countries -
the earlier they get them over the border, the earlier they have space again (at least that sounds logical to me).

Anyway, I am sure it will arrive in the UK sooner (and hopefully not
too much later).

Cheers   Jochen

Peter Baily wrote:
 Hi  Jochen!

No new issue has yet arrived here.
It seems the channel is still a big barrier in spite of the tunnel!

Peter Baily

Jochen Merz Software - Kaiser-Wilhelm-Str. 302 - D-47169 Duisburg
   Tel. +49-(0)203-502011      Fax +49-(0)203-502012
   Email: s...@j-m-s.com       Homepage: http://SMSQ.J-M-S.COM