En/Je/On 2010-12-14 12:55, Dilwyn Jones escribió / skribis / wrote :

> Nice to see the page mentions my font editor! 4 mentions on one page
> can't be bad...

Your Code Page 437 font saved me some drawing, and the Font Editor was useful
too.  I always cite and link the works that helped, inspired or somehow
contributed to mine.

> Little tip for anyone trying to download the font: Internet Explorer
> tries to display it as a text file if you click on the link. It will
> save better if you right click on the link and use the Save Target As...

Thank you for pointing this out.  I don't use IE; I use Chrome, Elinks, Firefox
and Opera (in that order). I did a quick check: all of them except Chrome try
to display linked files of unknown type. I think it's not a clever behaviour.

A solution is to pack the files with zip or gzip, as I usually do with some
kind of files; then the browsers certainly download them.

> This font and the conversion listing could be useful for me too, as some
> Welsh accented characters (e.g. w and y with circumflex) aren't
> available in the normal character set.

Glad to know! Yes, it's annoying when certain characters in your language are
missing.  Besides, the main advantage for me is a more comfortable development
with external tools.

Marcos

--
http://programandala.net