Hi guys,

In connection with a recent death in the family, Id like to get the time of birth of the person in question. He gave it to me in the 80s to use in the DP's program Super Astrologer. However, I cant get the program to work right now, probably configuration issues, and I need the program to tell me what the data means. The data looks like this.

----ASTRO---
FIRSTNAME SURNAME
*25.06.1930
17.15
+1.00
 8.2000 E
49.3000 N

The location is in Germany. It could be simple, the time given being 17.15 GMT+1. But I seem to recall some fiddle about sidereal time. The +1 may also not relate to the time.

Does anyone have an answer or opinion, or would someone be able to check? It would be a great help, especially if the answer came soon ;o)

Wishing you all happy year ahead!

Per