I'd be interested in finding out who hasn't yet received their PRINTED Quanta magazine.

I appreciate that there are problems after the snow chaos, holiday days in lieu of the Christmas weekend etc etc, but I still find it ridiculous that items posted mid December haven't arrived here (e.g. printed Quanta mag, last issue of Computeractive, one important letter known to have been posted on 12th December) while items posted later have actually arrived. There must be a huge backload of mail stored somewhere.

I'm trying to build up some form of picture as to where in the UK there are outstanding mail delivery problems, or is it local to "West Of Chester" (as John Gilpin would put it) - Quanta members can help me out by letting me know who HASN'T had their printed magazine by snail mail yet.