From: "Dilwyn Jones" <dil...@evans1511.fsnet.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 5:10 PM
To: <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>
Subject: [Ql-Users] Quanta mags

1> I'm trying to build up some form of picture as to where in the UK
there are outstanding mail delivery problems, or is it local to "West Of Chester" (as John Gilpin would put it) - Quanta members can help me out by letting me know who HASN'T had their printed magazine by snail mail yet.

It's not just a rural problem. Here in Derby management was saying the the post was being delivered, but the workers that residential post had been secretly suspended. This on elf and safety grounds. The impression we had was that the workers were correct.

People who went to the sorting centre - one of the biggest in the Midlands - to collect their post were told that was impossible - "It's chaos in there. We wouldn't know where to look."

When deliveries were resumed it appeared to be only current post - I got my magazine just before Christmas - because that way more targets for delivery dates were met.

I am missing a huge amount of post including 2 magazines from the beginning of December, a letter from the DWP and numerous Christmas greetings. With a bit of luck I could have them for Christmas 2011,

Best wishes,

Geoff