I hate to disappoint some people but the idea of Quanta sponsoring a new Gold Card is a non-starter. As I understand it the components of the old Gold Cards are no longer available and the development of a new one would be a complicated and risky matter. Halfway through the last decade some of us looked at this problem with a view to helping a developer finance a gold card replacement through Quanta, but it had never been developed to the extent that we could formulate a business plan to put to Quanta.

Are the Super Gold Card schematics available along with the CPLD equation file?

With this info, designing a replacement using up to date components (apart from the CPU) would be fairly easy and I'd be happy to do it and make it open source.

Cheers
Malcolm